In our time as Accountants we haven’t met too many bricklayers who love the thought of bookkeeping…
For this reason, we’ve developed a system that’s efficient, inexpensive, and takes as little as an hour a week to have your invoices out, your staff paid and your bookkeeping sorted.
The way we see it is you basically have three options:
- You pay someone to do it for you (normally expensive);
- You don’t do it all (not advised);
- You let LBW show you how you can do it yourself, during smoko, or from the comfort of your own couch in as little as an hour per week.
Here’s what we think is important:
- Having the knowledge and ability to efficiently use your accounting software to make the boring stuff a walk in the park;
- Implementing simple methods that help you get paid faster;
- Streamlining and simplifying job scheduling to make sure your service and efficiency doesn’t waiver as your business grows;
- Simplifying your payroll and contractor payments so you know what’s going on;
- Showing you how to use the information in your software to make real-time, educated decisions about your business;
- Ensuring your business structure gives you the asset and tax protection you need;
- Having the ability to quickly and easily understand your tax-position at any point during a financial year.
Meet Tim, owner and director of Bayview Brick & Block Pty Ltd:
“LBW has guided me through my subcontracting days, using excel spread sheets to a point where I’m now running a crew of anywhere between 5-8 brickies at a time. Using MYOB, I’m able to do all my bookkeeping myself, keep a close eye on how my business is performing, and it is nowhere near as time consuming or difficult as it sounds…”